We are a remote first company with offices in Los Angeles and New York, and team members all around the world.
Candidates located within UTC + 1 to UTC – 8 will be given priority for team time zone alignment. Team members are expected to align a portion of their day with Pacific Timezone.
- Mentor and teach SRE best practices, internally and with our customers.
- Build and maintain high-availability systems.
- Identify improvement opportunities on existing systems, build plans and execute improvements.
- Ensure our clients and their users have the best and fastest experience possible.
- Participate in code and design reviews, teaching and learning from other engineers.
- Plan, estimate and prioritize work in a collaborative and distributed team.
- Potentially travel to spend time with clients.
- Proficient in Python, C# or Ruby, and at least one other programming language.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code and Configuration Management tools.
- Experience with alerting and monitoring tools.
- Experience working in a highly distributed company.
- Be open minded and always learning.
- Experience with the following tools are preferred, but not necessarily required:
- Docker + Kubernetes
- Prometheus + Grafana
- Elasticsearch + Logstash + Kibana
To apply for this job, please visit theorem.applytojob.com.