Job Description – Executive Assistant
We’re here to introduce the world to Bitcoin. Fold makes it easy to earn bitcoin, instead of airline miles and hotel points, on everyday purchases via our mobile app and the Fold Visa Card. We’re growing like crazy with a loyal (and loud!) community which has generated a lot of buzz (WSJ, Fortune, Bloomberg).
We are looking to hire a highly organized, detail-oriented Executive Assistant to support the CEO and COO. The successful candidate will be able to successfully handle a wide range of responsibilities, including but not limited tosupporting senior leadership in day-to-day operational duties, as well as general administration at Fold, including tool management, recruiting and culture initiatives, and other operational duties. The ideal candidate should thrive working in a fast paced, startup environment and be excited about Fold’s mission and potential. The ideal candidate will have outstanding time management skills, professional communication skills (verbal, written), attention to detail, and a strong sense of security and discretion. The person joining us must be comfortable with a team-first approach in a remote work environment. The position will report to the COO.
How You’ll Have an Impact On the Executive Team and the Organization
- Maintain schedules and calendars; assist with secure video and meeting scheduling across time zones
- Manage a variety of other clerical tasks and special projects
- Update and maintain process documentation and distribute as needed.
- Submit and manage expenses for the Executive Team
- Be primarily responsible for tracking and maintain subscriptions and tools used by the organization.
- Manage offsite event and meeting logistics, including ticketing, travel, and scheduling.
- Contribute to the positive growth and adoption of Fold culture, including team events, incentives, and integration.
- Work closely with the COO in day-to-day and strategic operations and special projects.
- Other duties as assigned
Why We’ll Love You
- Poise under pressure; ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, executive calendars, and competing priorities seamlessly
- Proficiency with G Suite, messaging, and other organizational tools, such as Flowdock, Coda, Asana, and Zoom.
- You like to have fun, and want to be part of a team that is building an innovative product
- You have experience working for an early stage startup, and are able to balance the optimism and pragmatism that are required to work in that environment
- You’re intellectually curious, comfortable rolling up your sleeves to find solutions and learn new things, with a focus on supporting the growth of the company
- You’re excited about our mission, and by the thought of disrupting legacy business models in the industry
- You have the drive to initiate and follow through on projects with little oversight, and the grit to work through obstacles while collaborating with the team
- You have experience working with cross-functional teams to achieve shared goals
- You excel in communicating, as it is crucial to the smooth operation of our distributed team
Why You’ll Love Us
- We’re a highly collaborative, fully remote team
- Generous benefits, including health, vision and dental insurance
- Unlimited time off policy – we trust you to manage your own time
- Paid parental leave
- Company retreats and onsites (at least, after COVID)
Executive Assistant Requirements
- Minimum 3 years of Executive Assistant and related experience.
- Located in the Eastern Time Zone through Pacific Time Zone (or equivalent).
- A background in start-ups or in fintechs is a plus.
- Send cover letter and resume to the address below
- Interested in the position, but don’t meet all the requirements? We’d still love to meet you, and invite you to apply. Fold is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against applicants for any reason.