Time zones: EST (UTC -5), PST (UTC -8)
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join our dynamic team and provide top-notch administrative support to our executive leadership (CEO & CTO). As an Executive Assistant, you will play a critical role in ensuring the efficient operations of our organization by coordinating schedules, managing information flow, and seamless communication between executives, team members, and external stakeholders.
How you’ll add value at Contra
- Proactively manage, assess, and predict the day-to-day needs of the CEO & CTO to ensure they are prepared and organized for all internal and external meetings and events
- Seamlessly manage email coordination, calendar scheduling, travel, team meetups, expense reporting, and a wide variety of priorities for the CEO & CTO.
- Use good judgment in setting work priorities, planning and organizing workload in the midst of interruptions and changing priorities
- Project manage a variety of professional and personal initiatives through self-motivation, clear communication, and complete follow-through
- Effective communication between executives and various departments to ensure information flows smoothly and efficiently
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed
You’ll be successful here if you
- Thrive in a fast paced, startup environment
- Have a passion for the market: project-based work
- Are located in SF Bay Area or NYC
- Everyone Wins Together. You thrive in a collaborative, remote-only environment and you are comfortable with 8 am-1 pm PST core hours and flexibility around those hours for the rest of your work day!
- Energy is Everything. You bring a strong work ethic and contagious energy to your team as we work towards our North Star.
- Change is Good. You embrace change to evolve, improve, and build what matters.
- Think Big. No idea is too big at Contra. Our greatest successes often stem from seemingly crazy ideas. You enjoy setting ambitious goals, both individually and as a team, and strive to achieve them.
- Feedback is a Gift. Feedback is a catalyst for growth and improvement. It is routinely given and delivered with positive and actionable steps.
- The Best is Yet to Come. You strive to remain optimistic through all ups & downs because you know the “best is yet to come.”
- Make it Fun. Nothing in life is worth it if it isn’t fun, even when stakes are high.
- Good People Only. You recognize that each of us brings unique experiences, backgrounds, and knowledge from which we can learn.
- GSD. We are building quickly, changing frequently, and growing fast with no plans of stopping anytime soon. You take ownership of your work and are proud to execute at a high level.
How Contra can add value for you
- 🌎 Remote-only culture that is here to stay
- 🍎 100% health coverage + 99% dental coverage for US full-time employees, and health reimbursements for all international contractors
- 💰 401k matching for US full-time employees
- 💸 $4,000 laptop reimbursement upon starting + additional equipment, co-working, education, meetup, and charity budgets when
- 💛 No-meeting Tuesdays & Wednesdays
- 👶 Flexible parental leave
- 💁 A custom slack emoji, just for you!
Our interview process:
- Intro Call with our Recruiting Team (20 minutes)
- Interview with Zoe Colivas, Head of Operations (30-45 minutes)
- Interview with Ben Huffman, CEO & Co-Founder
- Interview with Gajus Kuizinas, CTO & Co-Founder
Salary + Equity Range
- $110-150K USD
- Equity Value Range: $180k+ USD
Learn more about Contra: