As part of Toggl Track’s leadership team, you’ll be leading a team of backend and frontend engineers. Taking ownership of one or more domains of our product, you’ll be working closely with product managers and UX designers to deliver real value to our customers with both new and improved features.
You have a strong engineering background as well as leadership experience. You have seen projects through from conception to delivery successfully. You are passionate about leadership and want to lead a talented cross-functional team and make them excel.
Toggl is a distributed team of 80+ people working remotely from 30 countries. We take pride in our professional, learning-oriented and friendly working environment that values work-life balance and constantly doing our best in every aspect of our work. You can work from anywhere in the world, because we know great people do awesome work wherever they are. Every few months we travel to meet up somewhere in the world and spend some quality time together. Our business is profitable with a healthy margin and we are built with no outside investments, so you can count on a stable working environment.
- Freedom to choose when and where you work from.
- 24 business days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays.
- 2 company retreats and 2 team meetups a year (expenses covered) for team-building.
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office.
- Reimbursement for co-working space rent or internet service at home.
- Opportunities to attend trainings, workshops or conferences.
- Monthly reimbursement for gym membership, massage and other things to improve your health.
- Support for buying a phone, eyeglasses or tools you need for doing your best work.
All it takes to apply is answering a short skills test that assesses your expertise. Only candidates who score well on the test will be considered.
To apply for this job, please visit apply.hire.toggl.com.