We’re currently in the process of building out our distributed hiring operations, so for now we are only hiring managers who live and work in Germany or the UK, though we hope to add additional locations to this list soon.
- Good command of spoken and written English, our chosen language of communication.
- Previous people-management experience. Right now we’re not in a position to take people new to management.
- Good communication skills.
- An understanding of building software for the internet – we don’t expect you to be or have been any kind of software engineer, but we need you to have been part of the overall process and know what it’s like.
- Be the line-manager for individual Engineers on the team, responsible for their career development, goals, objectives, bonuses etc.
- Be responsible for the performance and delivery of the team
- Ensure the team is balancing their time commitments appropriately, between maintenance and feature development, product-driven initiatives, engineering-driven initiatives, self-development, and more
- Run and facilitate the team’s delivery process, soliciting input from Product Owners, Tech Leads, Architects and more
- Be the primary contact point for the team
- You’ve read Turn The Ship Around, Radical Candor, The Culture Map, and/or Managing Humans
- You have experience leading distributed teams
- You have payments / financial services experience
- Strong experience leading cross-team agile delivery processes
To apply for this job, please visit payoneergermany.recruitee.com.