Our company is a consulting and digital product engineering agency with headquarters in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulm, Germany.
All our services are build around integrated remote-teams. For one of our clients we are setting up a new team and that is the reason why I am reaching out to you.
The team will work on a integration components in the greater finance sector. The components are integrating services with hardware devices. There are already some integrations done and more need to be added. This means the team will have both the chance to connect new dots but also continuously improve the framework on which the integrations are implemented.
In the team you will:
- Develop integrations and framework components in C++
- Be part of the decision making process regarding software architecture and engineering processes
- Work together with your team-members and the customer
- Write clean, organized, and tested code
- Flexibility and Trust
- Remote work
- Long term relationship in the starfish network
- Team management and coaching support all time
We are 100% remote and you can basically work from everywhere you feel most productive and happy. The customer is located in Europe so a substantial coverage of Europe’s business hours (6+ hours) will be very helpful to gain traction.
- At least 5 years’ experience in developing C++
- Knowledge of STL, templates, boost and policies, docker technology
- Experience in developing of platform independent software
- Experience in communication protocols
- Proficiency in English and maybe know some German as well
- Hands-on mentality – you are enjoying development, refactoring, debugging, testing, and exploration
- A high quality awareness and you are very accurate and structured
- High degree of self-motivation
- Apply (link below) 😎
- Cultural fit interview
- Technical deep dive
- Paid Trial (approx. 1 month)
To apply for this job, please visit app.starfish.team.