Our team is looking for an Editorial and Social Media Marketer to co-manage our blog publishing schedule and social media feeds.
You will be working in tandem with our Content Manager to maintain a consistent blog and social media publishing schedule. You will manage pitches and commissions from freelancers, and copyedit the articles in accordance with the Toggl Style Guide, which you will co-develop in collaboration with the Content Manager. Writing blog posts, as well as accompanying copy for our commissioned comic pieces, will also form a significant part of the role. You will be responsible for growing the Toggl Track community across our social media channels, by posting regularly and engaging with those who create user-generated content featuring our product.
You must have strong editorial skills and be a clear, concise writer. You can confidently manage deadlines and projects, and communicate expectations and any changes in the timeline clearly to all involved. You are happiest when you’re given free rein to develop an established brand tone of voice and engage with customer advocates. As an extra bonus, you have experience in managing freelancers and/or working remotely already (though we have lots of experience we can share!).
About our team
Toggl is a distributed team of 85+ people working remotely from 30+ countries. We take pride in our professional, learning-oriented and friendly working environment that values work-life balance and constantly doing our best in every aspect of our work. You can work from anywhere in the world, because we know great people do awesome work wherever they are. Every few months we travel to meet up somewhere in the world and spend some quality time together. Our business is profitable with a healthy margin and we are built with no outside investments, so you can count on a stable working environment.
- Freedom to choose when and where you work from.
- 24 business days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays.
- 2 company retreats plus 2 team meetups a year (expenses covered) for team-building.
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office.
- Reimbursement for co-working space rent or internet service at home.
- Opportunities to attend trainings, workshops or conferences.
- Monthly reimbursement for gym membership, massage and other things to improve your health.
- Support for buying a phone, eyeglasses or tools you need for doing your best work.
All it takes to apply is answering a short skills test that assesses your expertise and no other biased criteria. Please note that only candidates who do well on the test will be considered.
To apply for this job, please visit apply.hire.toggl.com.