Wavebreak is a full-service ecommerce email marketing agency. We build and manage profitable email campaigns for 8-figure ecommerce brands.
Our best-in-class email programs drive serious ROI for some of the most interesting and fastest growing ecommerce brands out there.
At Wavebreak, you won’t be one of 300 faceless people. You’ll have a big impact on our small team and have a chance to rise quickly in a fast growing agency.
– 100% remote
– Fun work environment with a great team
– No micromanaging – we trust you to do your best work and get things done on time
– Great clients – we’re very picky about who we work with
– Work/life balance – we value life more than work
– Freedom – prefer an afternoon workout? Go for it as long as you don’t have any meetings or calls
– Not client-facing – you won’t have to talk directly to clients
As an Email Marketing Specialist, you’ll be in charge of creating email campaigns for a group of clients.
What you’ll do:
– Work closely with our internal team of Email Managers, Strategists, and Designers to ensure client campaigns get created and launched on time
– Turn client email calendars into email copy/briefs for our design team
– Build email campaigns, triggered automations, segments, and templates in Klaviyo and other enterprise-level email software
– Pull email performance data and create client reports
– Track everything in our project management software and make sure nothing falls through the cracks and deadlines are met
– Final QA work including copy edits and final checks in Klaviyo (the email marketing software we use for our clients)
– Love marketing and ecommerce
– Have experience with ecommerce copywriting (i.e. emails, product descriptions, Facebook ads, social media, etc. – writing samples required)
– Be organized – your desktop isn’t covered with a ton of random files
– Be assertive – While you follow instructions, you’re not afraid to raise a red flag when you feel something isn’t right. (Your opinion matters!)
– Be honest – When you mess up (as we all do) you take responsibility and make an effort to fix it
– Have a growth mindset: You are never stagnant, and you are hungry to keep growing and improving your skill
– Be efficient – you love the 80/20 rule and are always looking for ways to be more efficient without cutting corners
– Have great time and project management skills
– Be an expert at prioritizing tasks and have no problem hitting deadlines
– Have experience getting projects done quickly with very high quality standards
– Be detailed – you don’t let anything slip through the cracks (you follow instructions, and you are accurate with your copy)
– Great communicator – you can stay on top of delegated tasks and follow up with team members as needed
– Experience with Klaviyo, Bronto, Justuno, Shopify Plus is preferred
– Experience with ecommerce retail brands is also preferred
This is a full-time role with pay based on your experience.
Have a blast doing the best work of your career from the comfort of your home or your favorite coffee shop.
Think you might be a fit? Apply now.
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit wavebreak.wufoo.com.