• Must be a holder of TEFL/TESOL/CELTA or State/provincial teaching license (still valid)
• 1 year teaching experience in K-12, or ESL experience of young learners
• Wired, high speed internet connection
• Punctual, good communication skills and easy-going
• A well-balanced, flexible and adaptable nature
• A demonstrated respect of the values, cultural differences and expectations of the Chinese parents
Below times are all in Beijing Time (GMT+8)
Availability within the times shown below would be required
Mon — Fri: Between 6pm-9:00pm
Sat — Sun: Between 8:30am-9:00pm
• Teaching group ESL lessons online to Chinese kids 5-12 years old
• Group classes with up to 25 students are available for exceptional teachers with excellent internet connection and computer hardware.
• A wide variety of courses available including phonics, test-prep, etc.
• Working from anywhere with a computer and stable internet connection
• Pre-job training and on-board training provided
• BlingABC provides all the curriculum, so our teachers can be more focused on teaching
• $24 – $27/hr according to qualifications, $26-$29/hr with bonus
• $30-$38 for 1 vs 15 or more classes after additional trainings and meeting specific requirements
• Set classes semester by semester allows you to see your students’ progress
• Long term schedule allows you to plan ahead
• Our team will support you throughout the application process as well as term of employment
To apply for this job, please visit t.blingabc.com.