https://www.thetruckersreport.com is seeking an individual to work as a Job Adviser for our rapidly growing Job Adviser Platform within https://www.thetruckersreport.com. We are the largest online community of professional truck drivers and provide recruitment advertising solutions and tools to trucking companies who are looking to hire experienced truck drivers and provide paid CDL-A Training to those looking to become truck drivers. This role is 100% virtual, work-from-home, as the TruckersReport workforce is entirely remote.
This will be a full time position that offers health benefits and hours are generally a 9-5 format local to where the candidate lives.
Our Job Advisers must be able to work in a fast paced environment. The successful candidate will be able to multitask, navigate our internal system, interview drivers using the outbound/inbound call features, report and update driver profiles and match them with the right customer based on the criteria given during the interview/recruiting process.
Our Job Advisers are often the first point of contact for driver candidates, so we are interested in hiring individuals with a commitment to customer satisfaction and an ability to make quick and accurate decisions. High outbound call volumes to be expected.
Job Adviser Responsibilities
- Work with our online network of Class A CDL Truck Drivers
- Review and Update Driver Profiles within our Job Adviser Platform
- Match drivers with available truck driving opportunities from our customer base
- Advise drivers on which opportunities best align with their qualifications
- Input data into the Job Adviser platform to keep each candidate record updated
- Assist drivers with direct applications for open positions
- High outbound call volumes needed to reach driver candidates
Job Adviser Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills
- High level of professionalism
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Telemarketing/Customer Service background a plus
Job Type: Full Time
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit truckersreport.applytojob.com.