Time zones: EST (UTC -5), MST (UTC -7), ART (UTC -3), UTC -4, UTC -4:30, UTC -3, UTC -2, SBT (UTC +11), GMT (UTC +0), CET (UTC +1), EET (UTC +2), MSK (UTC +3), CEST (UTC +2), BST (UTC +1), JST (UTC +9), CST (UTC +8), WIB (UTC +7), MMT (UTC +6:30), BST (UTC +6), NPT (UTC +5:45), IST (UTC +5:30), UZT (UTC +5), IRDT (UTC +4:30), GST (UTC +4)
- Problem-solving and critical thinking abilities
- High level of knowledge of Python and the Django framework
- Familiarity with event-driven programming as well as the MVC
- Good understanding of SQL databases
- Good understanding of REST APIs
- Time zone: CET (+/- 3 hours).
- Work with stakeholders and fellow developers
- Design and implement Python code using the Django framework
- Identify and fix bottlenecks that may arise from inefficient code
- Identify and fix software bugs
- Create a wide variety of unit tests to verify the functionality of a software
- Manage the security of the platform
- Write detailed documentation around the code
- Knowledge of front-end languages
- Career-accelerating positions at cutting-edge companies
Discover exclusive long-term remote engagements at the world’s most interesting product companies.
- Hand-picked opportunities, just for you
Skip the typical recruitment roadblocks and biases with personally matched engagements.
- Fast-track your independent developer career
Start small and gain more freedom to take on new engagements as you build your independent developer career.
- A recruitment process that values your time Only one hiring process with the possibility of several positions, without any additional tests.