How you will help
You will provide exceptional healthcare data expertise during the sales process. You will translate client needs into data solutions, leveraging the largest healthcare data ecosystem in the US. Our team will rely on you for your data expertise, your deep understanding of the questions life science companies are seeking to address across the lifecycle, and your ability to effectively communicate both to ultimately deliver results.
What you will do
• Analyze analytic challenges and identify data solutions to meet our customers insight, evidence and business needs.
• Co-Lead discovery conversations with clients related to real-world data strategy and project specific needs, leveraging your healthcare data expertise encompassing HEOR, RWE, medical and pharmacy claims, EMR/EHR, lab transactions and other emerging data assets.
• Work closely with sales colleagues as a liaison to the internal analytics team and provide support in closing deals and exceeding revenue objectives.
• Respond effectively to RFIs/RFPs on questions pertaining to client specific data needs
• Prepare and deliver in partnership with sales colleagues data strategy and study specific presentations and proposals
• A healthcare data expert excited about solving client challenges by leveraging the largest data ecosystem in the US.
• Expert in identifying and communicating data solutions to meet client needs across the biopharmaceutical product lifecycle and functional areas.
• A self-starter that enjoys working in a small, rapidly changing, fast paced environment across teams and multiple clients.
• Comfortable working on several different tasks throughout your workday and energized by learning and doing something new each day.
• Driven to achieving results
Desired skills and experience
• Masters degree in epidemiology, statistics, math, health economics or similar
• At least 7 years experience in a consultative real-world data solutioning and analytic capacity
• Deep knowledge of the healthcare industry and the analytics utilized across the pharmaceutical industry
• Subject matter expertise in a wide variety of healthcare data assets
• Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
• Skilled communicator, both written and oral, with the ability to translate client needs to actionable data solutions, including drafting specs and Statements of Work
• Personal leadership in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Ability to prioritize and flex based upon quickly evolving client needs in a team environment
• Ability to travel up to 30% (post covid)
Our company challenges
• Empowering clients with highly rewarding data discovery and licensing tools
• Ingesting and managing billions of healthcare records from a wide variety of partners
• Standardizing on common data models across data types
• Orchestrating an industry-leading HIPAA privacy layer
• Innovating our proprietary de-identification and data science algorithms
• Building a culture that supports rapid iteration and new possibilities
The infrastructure and culture we are building will provide an environment that cultivates innovation. We want to move fast knowing we can fix anything we break along the way. If a new need arises, we want to turn around a solution quickly. We want to solve our challenges in ways that create even more possibilities. We’re creating a platform that lets us discover what else we might do.
We have big plans
We are building a platform that will scale to support an ever-growing array of data providers and innovative products. You must be able to think big while still delivering on near-term requirements.
HealthVerity, based in Center City Philadelphia, is a venture-backed technology company that is transforming the way data-led organizations make critical decisions. Our technology platform serves as the foundation for the rapid creation, exchange and management of healthcare and consumer data in a fully-interoperable, privacy-protecting manner. Advantaged by highly sophisticated identity resolution and matching capabilities, HealthVerity is on a mission to increase transparency, forge interoperability and activate deeper insights.
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer. This is a remote position.