DocStation is a care management platform that connects payers with pharmacists to improve outcomes and minimize cost of care. We’re an early-stage, scrappy, growth-mindset team looking for a talented, motivated, self-directed sales leader who shares our passion for transforming the $3.2 trillion healthcare industry via the $450 billion pharmacy industry.
As our first dedicated sales hire, you will report directly to the CEO and have the opportunity to design and implement our sales organization from the ground up. You will be responsible for all sales and business development activities. Your primary responsibility is selling software and services to health plans, self-insured employers, and large pharmacy enterprises.
You should expect to develop a deep understanding of the product, drive sales by prospecting opportunities, and collaborate with the operations team to submit proposals and close net new business. You must have a proven track record of attaining sales goals and experience calling on health plans and/or large pharmacy enterprise accounts.
- Understand the world of pharmacy services and overall healthcare ecosystem so you may effectively position DocStation
- Create and implement a streamlined sales process from the ground up
- Build strong and lasting relationships with prospective customers founded on mutual trust and aligned goals
- Predict the needs, questions, and hurdles presented by prospective customers and proactively address them
- Manage timely, accurate, and robust prospect, pipeline, and forecast data
- Work seamlessly with the operations and product teams to lead a coordinated and effective team selling effort
- Drive negotiations with prospective customers that result in net new and renewed business
- Maintain a record of all sales activities and actionable follow-up items in HubSpot and communicate progress to team members
- Foster relationships with customers and service accounts when needed
- Communicate customer needs, feedback, value-add products, features, and services with engineering, product, & operations teams
- Lead business development activities, including, but not limited to: email, phone, LinkedIn, social media, and attendance at industry conferences and trade shows
- Attend daily virtual team meetings, monthly virtual company-wide meetings, biannual on-site meetings, and virtual meetings ad-hoc
- 10+ years experience as a proven sales leader with extensive healthcare knowledge and responsibility for closing net new business
- Proven capability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a history of successful revenue attainment
- Ability to successfully build a pipeline that has opportunities sufficient to attain quota
- Previous experience in a growth stage sales organization
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a determination to succeed in a rapidly changing environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, customer service, relationship management, time management, and teamwork
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Willingness to travel often
- Fully distributed company – work from wherever you’re most comfortable
- Competitive pay – base (salary) + commission
- Great benefits: health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Great perks: monthly “get out of the house” stipend and an ample continuous learning allowance,
- Equipment you need to do your job, including a home office allowance
- In-person team retreats & outings (previous locations include Big Sky, MT and Boulder, CO)
Equal Opportunity We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit apply.workable.com.