Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10)
You’re an ambitious professional capable of building strong partnerships in healthcare and designing creative solutions to meet the needs of those partnerships. We’re EngagedMD and we have a patient journey application used by more than 1 million users nationwide and internationally since its launch, and we continue to see enormous growth and adoption from medical clinics across multiple markets. This is an exciting opportunity to join us in our mission to make life easier for clinics and patients alike. You will have the opportunity to fully own our existing and prospective industry partnerships in the fertility market, grow them, and design solutions to meet partner needs while also closely collaborating with our Fertility and Product teams.
This fully remote role reports to our Head of Fertility, and candidates are required to reside in the United States. This role requires legal authorization to work in the United States. EngagedMD is unable to sponsor current H1B visa holders for this role.
What You’ll Do
- Own and manage our existing partnerships, to include building strong relationships with additional key stakeholders and deepening relationships with existing stakeholders
- Grow the partnership revenue at existing partners by continually assessing needs and meeting those with new or expanded solutions
- Create and execute the strategy for identifying prospective partnerships, building a pipeline, and acquiring new partnerships in the fertility market
- Design and propose solutions to meet the needs of prospective partners
- Serve as a key conduit between our partners and our internal teams, such as Product and Vx, to manage solution creation and launch
- Negotiate and own partnership contracts and renewals on an ongoing basis
What You’ll Bring
- At least 5 years of professional experience in sales, account management, or customer success, including at least 3 years of experience working with partners or customers in healthcare
- Demonstrated history of leadership ability and high levels of autonomy in previous roles
- Ability to build relationships with prospective partners, listen closely to them and truly hear their needs
- Problem solving and creativity skills to create and propose meaningful solutions to partner needs
- Understanding of SaaS sales, revenue, and growth fundamentals
- A mission-driven orientation to all you do
- An ability to model EngagedMD’s core values and action principles
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a small, fast-paced organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent career experience
It’s Also Nice If You…
- Have at least a passing familiarity with the fertility industry
- Have successfully worked remotely with distributed teams in the past
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage heavily subsidized by the company
- Open Paid Time Off
- Paid family and medical leave
- Generous paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
EngagedMD is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe our company and products are made better by the varied perspectives of our employees, each of whom we seek to empower and support in their individuality. We hire our team members on the basis of merit, qualifications, and the needs of our business in order to best achieve our mission to make life easier for the clinics and patients we serve.
EngagedMD is a fast-growing B2B software company that has developed the leading patient journey management solution for the fast-growing fertility sector. Nearly half of fertility patients in the US use our eLearn and eSign tools and we also have increasing international presence. Clinics use our software to reduce repetitive, manual tasks and streamline the patient journey, which helps them increase capacity and growth while improving the patient experience and reducing doctor and staff burnout. We are known for having a collaborative, friendly, high energy and fast-moving culture and a focused, start-up atmosphere.
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit engaged-md.com
Consider using our Job Alerts functionality!
Get updates for: All Other Remote
SKIPSubmit & Apply