At Onward Rides, we provide the world’s safest, most reliable transportation for older adults or those needing extra assistance. We are passionate about social fighting isolation for those who can no longer drive, and being a great companion to some of the least served members of our communities.
We are making a significant impact on peoples’ lives every day. We are motivated by this and want to work with employees and drivers who are similarly inspired by our mission.
Internally, Onward is a tight knit team of kickass individuals. We have many areas of our team nailed. We’re getting drivers, managing operations and building an incredible technology platform. But one gap we’re eager to fill is marketing.
We are a direct-to-consumer company and this role will be focused on owning all areas of Onward’s relationship with our customer.
This role will be responsible for establishing a marketing and branding strategy alongside monitoring, measuring, and analyzing all of Onward’s marketing initiatives. You’ll work as an individual contributor to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in all lead generation and PR activities so we can effectively nurture and capture a consumer audience. In addition, as many our customers are often offline, you’ll define and execute an offline marketing strategy. In all activities you’ll work closely with other areas of the company including the founders and sales/BD team to align your marketing efforts with product development, operations and sales activities.
Onward is moving fast and building a next-generation transportation company. You’ll be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once.
- Own and manage Onward’s brand and messaging
- Own and manage all content and PR activities including the management of our social media efforts (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit onward.breezy.hr.