We are looking to add our first marketing person to the team, you’ll be working directly with the founder & CEO. Your primary role will be to assist with building a marketing content/emails/automation to assist with conversion. Essentially building the funnel of our marketing campaigns.
- manage, optimize, and keep up-to-date email automation campaigns for prospects & customers
- identify opportunities, prioritize projects, design experiments, develop email marketing campaign strategy, oversee execution and analyze results
- support wider marketing and product development teams with email campaign execution
- assist with creating and executing content for in-app communication to customers
- report to CEO on project statuses and results
- English proficiency (near-native level desired)
- 1+ year of hands-on email marketing experience
- excellent project management skills and experience working cross-functionally (AKA you are a master multi-tasker)
- strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- being detail-oriented and process-driven with experience in making data-driven decisions
- comfortable working knowledge of the SaaS industry landscape
- ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- previous experience managing email marketing campaigns
- being available to work in the Australia time zone for some of your day
Are you up for it?
To apply for this job, please visit zoom2u.typeform.com.