BroadVision Marketing is a digital growth agency and certified Hubspot Business Partner. We blend creativity and innovation with strategic thinking to help our customers achieve their customer and revenue goals.
As a Senior Digital Marketing Account Manager you serve as the lead strategist and point of contact for your accounts, including partnering with internal and external resources to formulate, recommend, and implement innovative and effective digital marketing strategies and solutions. You are a marketer at heart who loves to shape and expand digital marketing initiatives across all channels related to online marketing. You must possess a strong business acumen and deep bench in all matters related to online marketing. You must be HubSpot Certified and be competent with all aspects of HubSpot.
- Work closely with the internal team and customers to create, implement and manage digital marketing strategies and action plans to reach customers’ goals.
- Utilize your significant search engine optimization (SEO) knowledge and skills to ensure all strategies and action plans are optimized to enhance online search results and conversions.
- On and off-page SEO responsibilities include both local and national search engine optimization initiatives, including keyword research, website optimization (both mobile and desktop search), link building, Schema, and analysis of website performance metrics.
- Hire and manage freelance content writers and guide them in developing valuable content to grow our customers’ organic and paid search traffic at all stages of the sales funnel.
- Social Media responsibilities include setting up and managing social channels, content creation, engaging with the audience and increasing the community. Social Paid Advertising is a plus.
- PPC responsibilities include keyword research, ad copy and landing page creation, setting up analytics and the review and analysis of performance metrics. Google Ads experience is a plus.
- Responsible for reporting and analytics, including data analysis, updating dashboards and creating monthly performance reports.
- Build client relationships based on proactive communication, accountability and transparency.
- Become an expert in our industry. Understand the hot issues and new technology and developments.
What we imagine you’re like
- You’re organized, detail-oriented and self-driven. You can get things done without being micro-managed and are happy to take responsibility.
- You have a habit of showing initiative (i.e. you’re happy to take the lead to manage projects)
- You’re curious and creative and keep up to date with the latest industry trends – you can’t wait to test new solutions
- You have great spoken and written English skills
- You’re comfortable working with others virtually and enjoy sharing ideas and strategies
- You enjoy coaching other team members when required
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- 50% of Medical Insurance Expenses up to $500 per month
- Allowance for home office expenses
- 2 weeks of vacation annually, 3 weeks after year 1
- Travel for conferences, trainings and team meet-ups
- You can work from anywhere in the universe with good internet connection as long as you can overlap for 3-4 hours between 8AM and 5PM Pacific Standard Time.
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please email your details to email@example.com