We’re a growth agency behind some of the fastest growing brands in their niches. And we’re looking to upscale our team with a new hire. That’s where you come in!
First, a bit about us, then we’d like to know all about you…
We’re agnostic to tools and methods. Whatever gets the job done, we do it.
Primarily, that entails: Media buying, email & sms automation, and CRO.
Here’s what the position entails and what Core Values we’d like to see in you:
– Review & audit existing campaigns
– Campaign builds
– Optimize campaigns
– Set up pixels
– Verify pixel proper functioning
– Research competitors for ad & conversion inspiration
– Read reviews for copy idea generation (pain points, desires, objections)
– Review existing assets, FB posts, IG posts, any other social channels with market interaction
– Daily client reports (good & bad)
– Coordinating with client special promotions & new creative
– Providing updates on overall progress
– Client calls
– Slack communication with clients
– Work with the team to generate CRO tests & recommendations
– Manage developers to implement tests
– Daily updates (even if it’s simple “nothing to report”)
– Organize hypotheses and future tests
– Prioritize hypotheses and future tests
– Implement analytics if not set up already
– Verify proper functioning
– Google Tag Manager familiarity and implementation of new tags
– Google Data Studio (if not familiar now, must learn)
– Hire & manage contractors to fill in the gaps above as needed
– Draw the owl — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GndXHY8J7Jo
– Fast worker — you tend to get tasks done more quickly than anyone you know
– Don’t cut corners — if a stone is left unturned, you can’t sleep at night
– Take pride in your work — beyond compensation, you do a good job for you
– Always eager to learn and improve
– Handle feedback like a pro (good and bad)
– Simplify — you like to take complex processes and turn them into simple repeatable systems
– Bias for action — Speed matters in business. You prefer to take action over waiting for permission when you calculate it’s an acceptable risk. For instance, you are finishing a landing page for a client who still has not delivered photo assets. You don’t let that stop you and you get a version live anyway where those photos can be inserted later. You’d never let something like that hold you back.
– Respectful — we debate and disagree at times, but do so in kindness
– Earnest listener — even when you disagree with others, you have the ability to control your inner-self and listen with openness and attentiveness
– You’re often right, but happy to be wrong, and change your mind easily as new data arises and market conditions change
To apply for this job, please visit swpa.typeform.com.