Want to help our team deliver amazing results to our clients?
As a Marketing Assistant, you’ll help in planning and executing strategies to increase our eCommerce clients’ profits.
We’ve been working with the world’s most sophisticated brands plus some exciting but less well-known companies.
We increase the profits of businesses scientifically by:
- Analyzing their websites’ visitors, creating optimized pages, and then A/B testing them to measure the increase in sales. We have generated millions in revenue for our clients and double- and triple-digit improvements are the norm.
- Increasing their traffic and market share through search engine optimization.
You’ll assist our team to provide our clients with the following:
- Strategic advice.
- Ideas to measurably grow their businesses.
- Production-ready content (that’s both user-friendly and persuasive).
- Unbiased technology recommendations.
- Highly professional project management and leadership.
You should have experience in some of the following:
- Web analytics, SEO, and PPC.
- Direct-response marketing and copywriting.
- Understanding the psychology of a website’s visitors.
- Usability and design of highly converting web pages and sales funnels.
- Carrying out A/B tests on websites.
- Project management and motivating teams.
Some specifics of what you’ll be doing:
- Setting up feedback loops.
- Analyzing quantitative and qualitative data.
- Analyzing analytics.
- Creating wireframes.
- Designing web pages.
- Keyword research with our in-house software.
- Search engine optimization.
- Analyzing landing pages and customer journeys.
- Identifying opportunities for business growth.
- Providing strategic ideas.
- Clearly communicating your ideas through a slide deck.
- Creating video walkthroughs of your slides and communicating your ideas.
How to apply:
Fill in our application form (Google Form link below) and enter “Bananas” in the code field.