- You have +4 years of solid development experience as a DevOps Engineer;
- You have +3 years of experience in Azure Cloud and Kubernetes;
- You have good understanding of operating, monitoring, and documenting cloud solutions;
- Responsible and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Upper-intermediate English level;
- You can communicate well with both technical and non-technical clients.
- Timezone: CET (+/- 3 hours);
- Azure certifications in Cloud development and architecture would be a plus.
- Set up and maintain local development and test environments (based on containers and similar technologies);
- Set up CI/CD pipelines, including build processes for container images and delivery to container registries;
- Planning and setting up automated updates to AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service) and surrounding infrastructure components;
- Continued setup and improvement of Cloud infrastructure to support new cloud-native solutions;
- Collaborate with the stakeholders.
💻 100% remote work: Work from anywhere.
👌🏻 Flexibility: The ability to change the project to another one.
💵 Financial growth: Competitive compensation and performance-based increases.
🧘🏻♂️ Freedom: Very flexible working schedule
.🚀 360-degree growth: Opportunities for professional development and personal growth.
- Be part of the Proxify community: Network with like-minded and enthusiastic individuals to make a difference.
- Make an impact: You get the opportunity to work on projects that inspire you and add value to your career.
- Transparency: Contracts with transparency in earnings and working hours.
- Save your time: Fast and efficient hiring process to match you with the project of your preference.
- Ownership: Take ownership of your work and enjoy more freedom in your career.