GRIN is looking for an experienced Sr. DevOps Engineer to define, design, build and deploy our SaaS application on AWS. You will be responsible for the design, operation, availability, change management, performance, monitoring, security, and emergency response of our global infrastructure.
You will assist our engineers as they design and develop infrastructure to improve resiliency, security, and data availability. We’re looking for expertise operating cloud architectures at scale and the ability to design and build automation tooling to support enterprise-grade multi-tenant systems as well as creating and maintaining our continuous integration/continuous delivery pipelines.
What You’ll Do
- Design, build and implement comprehensive DevOps best practices to drive an end-to-end, continuous deployment pipeline
- Build and manage systems, infrastructure, and applications through automation
- Contribute business insight, design skills, and technical expertise to a team where design, strategy, and engineering collaborate closely
- Be involved in the entire software development process, from requirements gathering and design reviews to implementation of a new product
- Be part of a data-driven organization, utilizing information available to make informed infrastructure and engineering decisions for our customers
- Define environments, frameworks, and standards to ensure quality and consistency of design and implementation
- Engage closely with the engineering, product management, and strategy teams to help establish and achieve team goals
- Bring innovative tooling ideas to streamline technical operations for effective release management and customer onboarding
- Think creatively, own problems, seek solutions, and communicate clearly along the way
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years experience in a development operations role or similar function, with a track record of building, maintaining and launching new offerings on AWS
- Experience constructing build and deployment pipelines
- Expertise in multiple CI/CD methodologies and Infrastructure as Code: Gitlab, Jenkins, CircleCI, Git, Chef, Jira, AWS CloudFormation
- A background in designing, deploying, monitoring, and maintaining multi-tenant architectures that can evolve with minimal time and material costs
- Handle code deployments in all environments while constantly monitoring metrics and developing ways to improve
- Infrastructure management and monitoring: NewRelic or Datadog
- Deep understanding of cloud and application security with a desire to enforce best practices.
- A self-motivated and strong collaborator, with the ability to manage expectations and conflicting needs
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline
- Certifications in AWS and Linux, such as AWS Certified Solutions Architect; Associate AWS Certified Solutions Architect; Professional AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
- Experience meeting SOC2 compliance requirements
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Competitive salary
- 16 days of PTO + 10 Sick Days + paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Home Office set up
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401k Program
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Tons of growth opportunity
…and much more!
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit careers-grin.icims.com.