As part of the Repertoire team, you will help build and improve one of the most sophisticated royalties distribution systems in the world.
We are looking for a team player, passionate about music, to help us maintain and grow our service platforms. Your main responsibility will be to maintain and continuously improve our systems infrastructure, automating key processes such as setup, deployment and monitoring. You are expected to proactively take care of our platforms like your own little tech babies, improving your skills in the process and staying up to date with the latest technologies.
All About You
- Experience setting up and maintaining cloud infrastructure in AWS.
- Experience using Puppet, Git and Docker for continuous integration.
- Proficiency in networks and security (VPN, routing, firewalls).
- Your natural OS is Linux.
- You use your knowledge of Shell and Python automation tools to avoid repeating yourself.
- You are organized in your work, and love monitoring and logging your platforms.
- Experience with the rest of the technologies we use in our stack (see below).
- Git proficiency.
About Our Technologies
- Our services run on AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, Terraform, etc), even though we have some physical servers here and there.
- We are strongly oriented to infrastructure-as-code solutions.
- We use Docker and we’d like to start using clusters like EKS.
- We use Apache, NGINX and Tomcat web servers.
- Our data lives in MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB and Redis databases, and we search it using ElasticSearch.
You Can Enjoy
- Full-time job.
- Flexibility on working hours.
- Flat hierarchy.
- Wide range of online and onsite courses.
- Possibility to choose your hardware and tools.
- Becoming part of a diverse and multicultural team based in Barcelona obsessed with bettering the music industry
Diverse perspectives bring about challenges and drive innovation, and innovation is kind of our thing. Our open-minded and flexible culture organically fosters this diversity. We’ve learnt that we thrive on learning from each other, so we don’t just welcome but actively hire a range of open-minded people from all walks of life. Our team is made up of people with different backgrounds, perspectives, orientations, abilities, musical tastes, dress sense and time-zones – but we all have one common goal: Making the music world a better place. With equal opportunities for everyone, BMAT is a pretty nice place to work.
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit bmat.bamboohr.com.