Impress is a website-as-a-service provider purpose-built for resellers. We host and fully manage websites for companies that sell website solutions, but do not want to technically manage their clients’ websites.
Now, we are looking to expand our team with remote positions, starting with IT operations. Remote is not new to us as a company, we have always had offices in Serbia and Sweden. We also have several team members working completely or partly remote.
We offer a fast-paced and fun workplace with a friendly and open atmosphere. Our whole team meets in different European locations twice a year for a team-building/company meetup.
We are looking for someone that can work independently and with great communication skills. We expect our team members to be able to work in a self-driven mode while understanding and keeping track of their responsibilities.
- Design, estimate, and code new features
- Participate in software design discussions
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Coordination with team leads/managers and tester(s) during development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good knowledge of design and architectural patterns and development best practices
- Familiar with Service-oriented architecture (SOA) / Microservices design patterns
- Familiar with message brokers and event-based communication (RabbitMQ)
- Designing Restful API
- Extensive knowledge and experience of .netcore WebAPI framework
- MySQL database schema design
- Familiar with Linux
Huge plus if you know:
- Understand and design system architecture
- Solid networking knowledge: firewall, proxy, routing, …
- Solid Linux administration/operation knowledge: CentOS/AmazonLinux, Debian, Ubuntu…
- Containers & Orchestration: Docker, Kubernetes
- Amazon Web Services: RDS, S3, EFS, CloudFront, EKS, ECR, Route53…
- Infrastructure as Code principles and tools: Ansible, Cloudformation, …
- Scripting: Bash, python…
What we offer:
- Work where you’re most productive
- Flexible working hours so you are free to plan the day
- Whatever equipment you need to do great work
- Gym or other sports/fitness contribution
- Health and pension insurance
- If you like working from a Coworking space, you can do it and we will pay (and yes it is allowed to just buy lattes so the cafe doesn’t kick you out)
- Keep growing by attending a local paid conference a year
- 2 x annual teams retreats
If you feel that you are the person we are looking for and that you are up for a challenge, we are anxious to meet with you. Please send your CV to the address below and make sure to write a personal note specifically for this application. We value written English and we would love to hear why you are a great fit for us.
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please email your details to email@example.com