- Take ownership of QA processes to help improve quality of Bevy software offerings
- Build and maintain test plans
- Perform exploratory testing
- Work with various stakeholders to understand quality requirements at different stages of the product development process
- Support introduction of new types of testing
- Educate colleagues on quality assurance best practices.
- You have a track record of successfully improving the quality of software solutions and have a demonstrated knack of probing for edge cases and proactively striving to discover breaking behavior in software applications
- You ask probing questions about software and don’t give up easily.
- You thrive on working within diverse teams.
- You reside in North or South America. Yes, we are a distributed company, but since we are still small, we like to minimize the time zone spread within the team.
- You are an excellent communicator. In our small team, English is the official language. You need to be able to articulate complex ideas efficiently and effectively. When people do not share an office, it is essential to pay extra attention to communication & speak up.
We are a small but powerful team, dedicated to achieving our mission to bring more community to the world. Many of us have worked in community positions before and understand the struggles and peaks that come with the role. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals, and do what it takes to achieve them, while making sure that we take care of our own personal health and mental wellbeing. We’ll want you to be ready to take on a lot of responsibility with guidance and mentorship along the way. We work to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.
Principals only please.
To apply for this job, please visit boards.greenhouse.io.