Gridlock is a B2C mobile product that helps customers secure cryptocurrency in a way that is both easy and extremely secure. We are changing the way we store digital assets — our Guardian system ensures that your assets are always safe, while not making you jump through hoops to get the security you deserve. At the same time, our open-source, decentralized platform provides the security and privacy you want without the stress and hassle of secure key management
Building and launching our product has been a long road and we are proud of the results and where we are today; we are entering a very high-growth phase and rapidly developing our product and its features
The culture is friendly with a team focused on success and generating results.
We are continuing to develop our product & that is why we are looking to hire a Full-Stack Mobile Developer who will help us build new features and maintain the existing product. We are a small team & as such, we are looking for someone who will play a key role in the company and have a massive impact on the development of our product.
As our Full-Stack Developer, you will
- Develop new features of our product
- Maintain the existing systems
- Optimise the existing workflows
- Interact with the entire team
In your first weeks at Gridlock, you will have an opportunity to work on a small project to get used to the team and our development pipeline. The tasks will be assigned on 1:1 calls, during daily stand-ups, and via ClickUp.
To excel in this role, you need to have
- 5 years experience in React
- 2 years experience in React Native
- 3 years experience in Nodejs
- Experience in Mobile development
- Great communication skills
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement
- Ability to bounce from one task to another
Brownie points for experience with:
What’s in it for you?
- $6000 to $8000 per month*
- Very flexible working hours with a preference of 4 hours of overlap with the UK office hours (Monday to Friday 9 AM to 5 PM GMT)
- Regular salary reviews and increases
- Opportunity to work in a high-growth start-up environment
- Opportunity to develop in the company e.g. Senior Developer, Lead Architect, C-Suite
*Please note that this is a gross salary and that you are responsible for any tax-related procedures in your country of residence. We kindly ask you to apply only if you are happy to work remotely as an independent contractor.
This position will be closed as soon as we find the perfect match. So, make sure to read the description carefully and take your time to submit a high-quality application that stands out.
If you apply, we’ll respond promptly and keep you updated throughout the process.
As part of the hiring process, there will be the following steps:
- Click Apply and fill in the application form
- Initial video Interview for selecting candidates where we can get to know each other in more depth
- Test tasks for the shortlisted candidates
- In-depth interview with our team
The employer has specifically requested that you do not contact them directly via LinkedIn. If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit dynamitejobs.com
Consider using our Job Alerts functionality!
Get updates for: Full-Stack Programming
SKIPSubmit & Apply