3drops is a fully remote business design innovation lab with people scattered across the world. With more than ten years of experience, we have worked with governments, top venture capital firms, leading enterprises, and tech startups to transform their future through progressive software design. At the same time, over the last five years, we have invested our time and expertise to build our very own SaaS products. In 2017, we released our first product named Roadmap — a project management solution for teams. In 2021, we are releasing two more products. As you can see, there’s a lot of work to be done and we are excited to find great people to join us.
Our work environment is based on independence, transparency, and trust with a remote-first mindset. We believe in ownership, not micromanagement. As such, every contribution is important and directly impacts what we do. We want people to work with us in the long run, so we are committed not only to the work-life balance of all of our team members but also to make 3drops a place where we can thrive and do our best work.
Our team is looking for a senior full-stack engineer who is passionate about building complex and scalable SaaS products. As part of a small team, the ideal candidate for this position will be a self-starter with the ability to communicate closely and effectively with team members of different functions.
- You can work independently and are a strong team player.
- You care about well-written code.
- You have strong knowledge of the modern frontend landscape.
- You have strong knowledge of database design and query optimization.
- You have experience building complex React apps.
- You have experience working in a remote environment.
- You have experience working in a startup environment.
- You have experience working on a SaaS product.
- You have strong knowledge of Go.
- You have an eye for design.
Why work at 3drops?
- Work on exciting products that you will have a direct impact on.
- A fully remote environment with a competitive salary.
- Flexible PTO policy.
Anywhere between UTC+6 to UTC+10
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit tally.so.