- Produce high-quality slide presentations, email templates, interactive PDF’s, website blog posts, marketing materials, and other ad-hoc design projects based on requirements
- Work with content providers to refine and revise presentations as necessary while sharing design best practices back to the team
- Work with application developers to refine and revise application design as necessary, while sharing design best practices back to the team.
- Develop, evolve and maintain a consistent look and feel across all visual assets
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and team members
- Takes constructive criticism with ease and grace
- 3+ years of experience as a designer and content creator
- Expert skills and extensive knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in CSS3 and HTML5
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional collaboration and customer service skills
- Experience developing training or educational content a plus
Our Core Values
Relationship– relationships are at the heart of everything we do and you must be centered around fostering positive, empathetic, and challenging relationships for everyone in our ecosystem, including employees, customers, partners, vendors, and their families.
Autonomous – you need to be able to be effective early, with minimal day-to-day management or oversight. We need leaders who are self-starters, but also can balance the delicate nuances of self-ownership and team-oriented.
Customer Focused – we are privileged to have the opportunity the help customer’s succeed, and because of that, we take pride in making decisions at every step of the way that is in alignment with their best interest.
Get Shit Done – in order to truly succeed in this role, you will have to deliver results. In the sales road, this means bringing on new customers, increasing our total network, and helping other team members wherever you can.
Driven To Improve – being a technology firm, it is vital that our team has an internal drive to constantly improve their skills and knowledge in technology, business, and general knowledge. We will provide you with tools to help you grow, but in order to be a long-term asset to GCS, this drive for growth must come from within.
We are excited to learn more about you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. Upon offer of employment, employees will be asked to submit to a background check and drug screen. Dependent on ongoing client requirements, employees may also be asked to submit to a drug screening and background check throughout employment.
To apply for this job, please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org