What you will do
- Optimise our feed algorithm.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Identify user behavioural patterns.
- Work on content personalisation.
- Measure the results of experiments and find ways to improve them.
- Work very closely with the product analysts and developers.
What we’re looking for
Looking for someone self-motivated, eager to improve our feed, and has the knowledge and skills to do that.
When are you a good fit?
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good Python knowledge.
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist.
- Knowledge of data mining techniques and how and when to apply each of them.
- Experience developing custom data models and algorithms and applying them to data sets.
- Experience building different types of recommendation systems.
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools.
- Experience developing A/B testing frameworks and testing model quality.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform is a huge plus.
- Can communicate in the right tone between product and engineering.
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit it057218.typeform.com
Consider using our Job Alerts functionality!
Get updates for: Back-End Programming
SKIPSubmit & Apply