TaxJar is the leading technology solution for busy eCommerce sellers to manage sales tax and is trusted by more than 20, 000 businesses.
Our core values
- We do the right thing for our customers
- We’re a team, built on trust
- We’re proud to be remote
- We’re in control of our own destiny
TaxJar’s remote-only team of 140+ people is growing quickly. We have an immediate opening for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about eCommerce.
We are looking for a data-driven PM who lives and breathes data and is obsessed with simplifying complex datasets into personalized actionable insights for customers. You will collaborate with designers and engineers to build elegant solutions that scale as our customers diversify.
Having excellent communication and collaboration skills, excellent technical and analytical understanding, and product management expertise will allow you to thrive in this role.
Join us in making eCommerce easier for everyone.
*This is a full-time remote position available to folks located in the US.
As a Product Manager for TaxJar you will
- Work alongside stakeholders to define the product vision and strategy
- Frequently interview and communicate with customers. Turn the problems into opportunities for the team to drive a better outcome for our customers
- Illustrate why a feature is important to build
- Work alongside UX and engineering to craft solutions for our market. Constant communication and collaboration are a must
- Collaborate with Customer Success to continuously validate and test ideas in the market to ensure value will be realized.
- Define KPIs and ensure the product enables measurement
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager. You have shipped multiple great products and features, can demonstrate big-picture thinking capabilities and are able to focus on the details on a day-to-day basis to execute with your team
- Obsessively understand customer needs and deliver the world’s best product
- Strong communication skills; Clear, concise writing skills
- You are design-driven and have a passion for usability and simplicity
- Experience PMing SaaS products a plus
You’ll be a great fit on our team if you
- Only want to work remotely
- Are a PRO at communication and collaboration
- Highly value working with people you like and respect
- Are accountable
- Are confident in your skills and a solid team player (We’re peers here, no egos please) but are also comfortable working asynchronously
- Are hungry to play an impactful role and are not afraid to fail
We’re a happy team and we all really love what we do. We’ve created a space where high-achievers can succeed, but are also safe to fail. We’re profitable and focused on growing TaxJar sustainably. We’re always learning how to make TaxJar the best place to work for all of us, and not just another tech startup. We’re always looking for an amazing new teammates to come share in the excitement of solving real-world problems with technology.
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401k Plan
- $1,000 in professional development credit
- Home office stipend
- Equity in a profitable company
- 2x year all-company in person retreats (fully paid for by us of course)
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- 12 week paid maternity/ 6 week paid paternity leave
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more
We offer all of our employees amazing benefits. Visit www.TaxJar.com/jobs for a full list of our benefits and to learn more about how we work and what we stand for.
If you’re not the perfect fit for this position, but you know someone who is, we’ll pay you $1,000 if you refer us to the person we hire.
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit apply.workable.com.