Snappy Kraken is a results-driven, intentionally 100% remote team of highly-engaged individuals. Every day, our work is meaningful, purposeful, and connected to a larger vision. Snappy Kraken is the best (and award-winning!) automated growth program for the financial services industry. We’re honored to be ranked #3 in the 2020 Best Places to Work in Wealth Management FinTech.
We are looking for a growth-minded Remote Data Entry Specialist. This person will be involved with the campaign creation process after writing and design is completed to ensure all campaign pieces are collected, text is converted to HTML, and all elements are entered into our database by the assigned due date. This is one of the most critical steps to ensuring campaigns are functional before the campaign is active and available to use by our members. We want a person that loves following processes and being an eagle-eye guardian of quality and accuracy.
Think you’re the one? We want to know:
- What motivates you to give your best every day?
- Show us a compelling example of your “eagle-eye guardian of quality and accuracy” ability.
- What short and long-term contributions can you make to help raise the bar at Snappy Kraken?
To be considered, all of the following must be submitted with your application:
1) Make and submit a 3-minute or less video with your responses to what we want to know. Provide the link to your video in the questionnaire. Applications submitted without a video will not be considered.
2) Upload your current resume and hourly pay requirements.
Benefits for FT employees:
- Competitive hourly compensation and an established remote work environment
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life/AD&D/STD/LTD available after 90 days with employer premium contribution
- 401k with company match available after 6 months
- PTO and paid holidays
- More perks and benefits
Check out our website to see what we’re all about at www.snappykraken.com
At this time, only candidates authorized to work in the United States should apply.
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit app.trinethire.com.