We are seeking a warm and friendly individual to join our Data Entry team. Candidates should be comfortable using a standard keyboard, accurately entering data into databases and using spreadsheet software in order to generate reports. The Data Entry Clerk will work independently and on a team, and must have excellent communication skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
1. Collect data from various sources such as paper documents, electronic entry systems and the telephone.
2. Conduct verify, and input data into spreadsheets and databases.
3. Format, word process, edit, and proofread a variety of documents and materials.
4. Apply standard mathematical skills such as calculations, formulas and equations to perform a variety of calculations.
5. Classify, sort, and file correspondence, records and other documents.
6. Update and maintain confidential files and records.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)