We are currently seeking to fill in multiple roles in technology and data to help build great technology helping Mindoula to grow faster.
Role: We are looking for a talented data engineer who is well versed with SQL, database optimization, data processing platforms & analytics.
- Be part of the data team, collaborate with product and engineering teams in developing the data required to support the functionality and new features of our platforms.
- Mange ingestion process of various input data sources (healthcare, claims data etc) and develop/maintain the common schema to store the healthcare information of members.
- Manage tools and processes to process the data to derive key insights and analytics to power the intelligence of our platform.
- Must be self-driven and a quick learner.
- Requires strong problem-solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Healthcare data experience is a plus.
- Data Platforms: Spark, Python/Scala.
- Strong SQL experience.
- Databases: Postgres, Microsoft SQL Server
- Hosting: Microsoft Azure
- Tools: Github, CircleCI, CodeClimate
- Competitive salary.
- Generous benefits
- This position is open to both as an employee or as a contractor/consultant.
Send your CV and brief cover letter to the address below.
To apply for this job, please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org