Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10)
We are looking for an experienced customer support lead that both deeply loves to solve a problem and is skilled in offering world-class technical support to join us in our commitment to making life easier for clinics and patients alike. Our application has been used nationwide and internationally by over 1 million people since its launch, and continues to see enormous growth and adoption from medical clinics across multiple markets. This is an exciting opportunity to join our small, growing team and have a profound impact on our support team and strategy while also closely collaborating with our Engineering and Customer Success teams.
Over time, you’ll have the opportunity to grow and lead our support team while also guiding how we provide support domestically and internationally. You’ll also be able to influence how we design and document processes and procedures, as well as make recommendations for the tools we use to support our customers.
This fully remote role reports to our Director of Customer Success, and candidates are required to reside in the United States. This role requires legal authorization to work in the United States. EngagedMD is unable to sponsor current H1B visa holders for this role.
What You’ll Do
- Resolve routine incoming customer support requests with committed curiosity and the highest degree of customer service
- Dive deep into complex customer support needs and serve as a trusted partner to our Engineering and Product teams in order to resolve those needs
- Use your superior verbal and written communication skills to report on trends, customer experience, and escalate support issues
- Build and scale a support team as our customer base and geographic footprint grows, including working with outside vendors
- Own procedure and process development and champion improvements across the support function
What You’ll Bring
- At least 3 years of experience in customer support or success in a Saas organization
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Technical acumen such that it benefits the support your customers receive and complements our internal technical teams
- Excellent documentation habits and abilities
- A drive to build and shape the EngagedMD support function
- A mission-driven orientation to all you do
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a small, fast-paced organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent career experience
It’s Also Nice If You…
- Have at least a passing familiarity with the fertility and/or healthcare industries
- Have successfully worked remotely with distributed teams in the past
- Have served as a support lead in a prior position
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage heavily subsidized by the company
- Open Paid Time Off
- Generous paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
EngagedMD is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe our company and products are made better by the varied perspectives of our employees, each of whom we seek to empower and support in their individuality. We hire our team members on the basis of merit, qualifications, and the needs of our business in order to best achieve our mission to make life easier for the clinics and patients we serve.
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit engaged-md.com
Consider using our Job Alerts functionality!
Get updates for: Customer Support
SKIPSubmit & Apply