Time zones: SBT (UTC +11), GMT (UTC +0), CET (UTC +1), EET (UTC +2), MSK (UTC +3)
- You are the friendly voice of PAJ, providing effective problem solving, unique and empathetic support on the phone.
- As the point of contact in every sense of the word, you multitask through multiple systems while working with customers to find quick, straightforward, and customer-focused solutions to any challenges they may face
- Create and process customer orders
- Maintain our internal data system
- You identify opportunities to prevent recurrence of customer issues by identifying patterns and sharing information
- Cosmopolitan, outgoing and a positive mindset
- Thanks to foreign languages you can also support our international customers: for this position we currently need someone who speaks German and English.
- Team spirit is very important to you and spurs you on to top performance
- Unique, empathetic and high-performing
- You enjoy technology
- You prove every day that service can be both first class and meticulous, demonstrating writing & eloquence skills
- You always keep a cool head and handle difficult customers in an exemplary manner
- You have a strong understanding of customer needs and consulting experience
- Ideally, you already have a commercial apprenticeship or a comparable qualification.
Currently we are looking for people who can be employed either from Germany or Spain or on a freelancer basis.
You want to fill customer service with life and your positive energy? Our opportunities to grow together are as unique as you are. We invite you to discover a world where your talent finds a home. Send us your application with salary requirements by e-mail (summarized and as a PDF document) to: the address below.
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Consider using our Job Alerts functionality!
Get updates for: Customer Support
SKIPSubmit & Apply