We are looking to add a Support Specialist to our highly-reviewed support team! As part of our team, you’ll work with customers to answer their questions, guide them through learning our app, and help identify & resolve issues they may be experiencing with their pages.
Become a true pro at our app, then help users do the same! 🙂
The person in this role will primarily be covering North American business hours. The highest demand in our support volume is between 8am-10pm EST. We are looking for remote team members who are willing to work shifts during these hours.
In this role you will…
* Provide New User Education: Welcome new users and deliver thorough answers to questions that may arise as they learn the app
* Troubleshoot: Communicate with users to understand the issues they’re experiencing, and give updates in a friendly & timely manner.
* Maintain Coverage: Help our support team and users by covering certain “time blocks” during which you will be monitoring live chat and email for inbound messages from users
* Conduct Case Escalation: Collaborate with Technical Support team members to escalate code-related threads or potential bugs.
* 3+ years of experience doing customer support for a USA based tech company, ideally a software * company.
* Fluency in the English language; demonstrated in communication and writing skills.
* Flexibility with working odd hours on a set schedule (dependent on location).
* A stable, high-speed internet connection.
Experience building a website with Wix, Squarespace, WordPress, Weebly, etc.
Working knowledge of Shopify
Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
A great attitude and desire to help people 🙂
A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with.
Remote work – We are a fully distributed team that works from anywhere with good internet.
Work in the open: Operate with high integrity and choose what’s right over what’s easy. Be transparent as a company and with each other.
People are People: Treat yourself, colleagues, and customers with dignity, empathy, and respect. Start from a presumption of positive intent.
Win and grow together: Strive to be the best, individually and as a team. Support and encourage each other. Seek opportunities for growth.
To apply for this job, please email your details to email@example.com