I’m Laura, Head of Customer Success at TestGorilla. We’re a fast-growing HR tech startup that helps teams make better hiring decisions faster and bias-free.
What’s in it for you?
- Helping shape a fast-growing HR tech startup as an early employee
- Fully remote position with bright, motivated, and friendly colleagues around the world
- €23,000- €34,000 compensation (based on experience and performance) + Share appreciation rights (SARs)
- Flexible hours and vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Remote working budget: €1,000 per year
- Learning and development budget: 4% of base salary
The job in a nutshell
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Answering written support inquiries, through email and chat in a manner geared toward creating truly successful customers by helping to:
- Educate customers on best practices
- Drive adoption
- Increase renewal rates and reduce churn
- Proactively reaching out to customers to help with onboarding
- Assisting as needed with things like documentation, research, and other side projects
- Providing customer focused feedback to other teams, inspiring a success mindset throughout the organization
Here’s what we are looking for:
- You are inspired by our mission to put 1 billion people in dream jobs
- You are fully aligned with our values
- You are motivated by doing right by our customers. You believe in the value of quality customer communication
- You have experience working in Customer Support or Success for a SaaS product
- You want your career to be focused on Customer Success. While you’ll have plenty of room for advancement, this role is not meant as a foot in the door to another department.
- You are natively proficient in verbal and written English and can effectively communicate verbally and in writing in at least one other language
- You are very comfortable working remotely
- You’re an incredible communicator and an excellent writer. You can take complex subjects and break them down using clear and simple writing.
- You’re comfortable troubleshooting issues, and are excited to increase your technical knowledge
- You’re cool under stress. You don’t let unforeseen events affect your empathy and kindness toward customers.
- You’re organized and self-sufficient. You thrive working independently, but know when to ask for help.
- You’re a resourceful problem solver with a strong desire to learn
- You are receptive to feedback, embracing the opportunity to grow and improve
- You are comfortable giving feedback to help others improve
- You can handle difficult customers with ease and professionalism
- You are comfortable advocating for the customer to help improve the product
- You are comfortable setting expectations about what can and will be done and when
- You’re extremely attentive to detail
- You care about doing good work. You take initiative and ownership to see things through to completion. If it needs doing, you do it.
Bonus points if…
- You have previous knowledge of HubSpot, Confluence, Jira and support ticketing platforms