Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in the Americas (UTC-6 to UTC-5 / EST or CST specifically). While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment HERE.
At Hotjar, we’re building Behavior Analytics software for businesses selling online. We make it easy for them to go beyond traditional web analytics and understand what users are really doing on their site.
Reporting to the Customer Success Lead, we are looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to help establish a strong foundation for our Customer Success Team at Hotjar.
The Customer Success team onboards and nurtures Hotjar customers by increasing customer activation and engagement through multiple communication channels. Customer Success Managers work closely with customers at all stages of their life-cycle, from implementation and initial value to renewals and expansions.
- Have a profound contribution to our team’s impact by helping determine the planning, operationalization, and experimentation of an end-to-end customer success program for mid-market customers.
- Oversee the customer journey by developing and prioritizing your own processes and playbooks for 250+ mid-market accounts at multiple lifecycle stages.
- Help determine the workflows, and training for the Customer Success Managers we hire later this year.
- Help us implement a Customer Success platform and determine our foundational playbooks through experimentation.
- Improve the growth of Hotjar’s product offering by establishing how we best represent the Voice of the Customer.
- 3+ years prior experience in Customer Success Management, working with a SaaS product and SMB to mid-market business customers.
- Experience overseeing and establishing a customer success program’s operational areas or setting up an Operations team within a Customer Success program.
- Experience improving customer activation, engagement, and renewal outcomes in both mid- to low-touch formats.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party.
The compensation range for this role is $60,000 to $100,000 annually based on experience. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we also provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks.