We’re on the search for a Customer Success Manager with proven experience building relationships and advising clients. As the first point of contact for new users and leads, you’ll help new and prospective clients fall in love with SimpleTexting. The business texting journey is exciting, and you’ll be the trusty guide for those who embark upon it. Prior client-facing experience at a B2B company is a must. Bonus points if you have a background in sales!
- Develop a deep understanding of our product, then use it to advise clients on their SMS marketing strategy.
- Take responsibility for our clients success throughout their entire lifecycle. You’ll help them launch, scale, and celebrate.
- Lead live coaching sessions and presentations to train clients in the use of our platform as well as answer questions via phone, email, and live chat.
- It’s up to you to help users adopt our product as quickly, effectively, and enjoyably as possible. No small task, but a huge opportunity!
- Build trust and rapport with our customers through consistent communication and a commitment to adding value to their business.
There may also be opportunities to…
- Develop new business through proactive efforts and by managing new leads from visitor, to trial sign-up, to paid plan.
- Consult with clients who showed interest in our trial plan and guide them to implementing SimpleTexting as a solution for their SMS needs.
- Find out the needs of new sign-ups and demonstrate how SimpleTexting can help them succeed.
This role is for you if…
- You’ve helped manage accounts at a SaaS or technology company
- You love to think outside the box and come up with proactive, creative solutions
- You have no problem fielding advanced product and technical questions
- You’re confident, articulate, and sensitive to the needs of others
- You know how to listen and are a pro at presenting, too
- You enjoy juggling multiple tasks at once in a fast-paced environment
- At least 2 years of experience working with customers, preferably in SaaS
- Familiarity with chat and CRM platforms
- Healthy customer obsession and focus on delivering exceptional client experience
- You can translate technical ideas for non-technical audiences
- English is your primary language. Secondary languages are a plus.
- Ability to learn new software platforms quickly
- Self-starter, positive attitude
- Highly organized. You can manage and prioritize several different projects.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field of study
- 2+ years in customer onboarding / support / sales role
- Experience conducting product demos using software such as Zoom or UberConference
- If you’re in Miami, you’re welcome to join us at the office!
Compensation and benefits
- This is a full-time position with a 100% distributed team
- Compensation commensurate with your proven abilities
- Unlimited flexible time-off policy
- Full medical (for US-based team members)
SimpleTexting is the leading platform for SMS marketing and business texting. Our software gives organizations the ability to send marketing campaigns, share important alerts, and provide 1-on-1 customer service using text messages. Thousands of organizations in North America rely on SimpleTexting to connect with their audiences. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, nonprofits, healthcare providers, churches, schools, and more. And with a powerful suite of features that includes segments, autoresponders, data collection, and analytics, our platform is designed to help businesses start and scale their engagement through SMS.
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit airtable.com.