Time zones: SBT (UTC +11), GMT (UTC +0), MSK (UTC +3), CEST (UTC +2), BST (UTC +1), JST (UTC +9), CST (UTC +8), WIB (UTC +7), MMT (UTC +6:30), BST (UTC +6), NPT (UTC +5:45), IST (UTC +5:30), UZT (UTC +5), IRDT (UTC +4:30), GST (UTC +4)
The Customer Success team onboards and nurtures Hotjar customers by increasing customer activation and engagement through multiple communication channels. Customer Success Managers work closely with customers at all stages of their lifecycle, from implementation and initial value to renewals and expansions.
- Conduct onboarding, training, and review calls with customers through multiple stages of the customer journey.
- Establish a long-term trusted advisor relationship with assigned customers, and drive the continued value of our tools and products for 250+ mid market accounts at multiple lifecycle stages.
- Expand the Customer Success team’s impact by trialing new programs, identifying opportunities to grow accounts, and developing new playbooks.
- Interface closely with the sales, product, and marketing teams to share customer feedback, resolve escalations, and align on messaging to deliver outstanding customer experiences.
- A minimum of one year prior experience in Customer Success Management working with a SaaS product and/or mid market customers.
- Experience improving customer activation, engagement, and renewal outcomes in both mid- and low-touch formats.
- Product savvy – able to develop both a technical and value-led understanding of our products in order to speak confidently with customers and communicate their needs back to our team.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.