Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10), ART (UTC -3), UTC -4, UTC -4:30, UTC -3, UTC -2
At Close, we’re building the sales communication platform of the future. With our roots as the very first sales CRM to include built-in calling, we’re leading the industry toward eliminating manual processes and helping companies to close more deals (faster). Since our founding in 2013, we’ve grown to become a profitable, 100% globally distributed team of ~55 high-performing, happy people that are dedicated to building a product our customers love.
We are growing our Success Team of 5 in order to work with more customers, specifically to help with new customer onboarding and identifying high-growth customers.
You have at least three years of experience with B2B SaaS in a customer success or implementations role. You are passionate about technology and are extremely well-informed in the SaaS product ecosystem, particularly those products that cater to startups and SMBs. Preference given to candidates with 1) frontline sales experience of minimum one year that you can rely on to act as a trusted sales advisor for our customers 2) experience working for a CRM platform or a sales enablement tool or 3) technical aptitude and capability.
You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and are comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment. You are someone with high emotional intelligence, having the ability to understand and empathize with the needs of others. You have a friendly, but strong demeanor.
You must be located in North America and available to work normal U.S. business hours. You should have experience working in a startup environment and as a remote worker.
About the Role
The newest member of the Customer Success team will work closely with high growth customers, ensuring they have the tools, knowledge, and set up to be successful in Close and in sales. This role will work the majority of time in a 1:1 capacity with individual customers, but will also contribute to the team’s digital engagement strategy.
- Onboard new customers with an emphasis on creating a solid sales process and strategically mapping new customer data. Onboarding and follow-up training includes opinionated sales process advice, sales education, data consultation, and teaching the Close sales philosophy.
- Work with existing customers to increase the value they receive from our service and identify and create an action plan for those customers who are rapidly growing and who may need extra love.
- Collaborate with other Success team members and teams at large (Sales, Support, Partnerships, Marketing, Product) to deploy resources for customers and gather information for company insight as needed.
- Host roundtables, webinars and other types of virtual events to boost information and resources for the Close community.
- Assist on virtual engagement strategy by creating / contributing to written and video content on platform and data management best practices and Close sales philosophy.
Why Work With Us?
- Culture video 💚
- 100% remote company (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- Choose between working 5 days/wk (standard full-time) or 4 days/wk @ 80% pay
- Annual team retreats ✈️
- Quarterly virtual summits
- 5 weeks PTO + Winter Holiday Break
- 2 additional PTO days every year with the company
- 1 month paid sabbatical every 5 years
- Co-working stipend
- Revenue Share (after 1 year)
- Paid parental leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision with HSA option (US residents)
- 401k matching at 6% (US residents)
- Dependent care FSA (US residents)
- Contributor to Stripe’s climate initiative 🌍❤️
- Our story and team 🚀
- The team members you’ll be working most directly with are Liz Stephany, Lydhia Marie Bolduc-Gosselin, Forrest Dwyer, Meghann O’Brien, and Tina Duong.
At Close, everyone has a voice.We encourage transparency and practice a mature approach to the work-place. In general, we don’t have strict policies, we have guidelines. Work/Life harmony is an important part of our business – we believe you bring your best to work when you practice self-care (whatever that looks like for you).
We come from 16 countries located in 5 of the 7 continents. We’re a collection of talented humans rich in diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and cultures. Every year we meet up somewhere around the world to spend time with one another. These gatherings are an opportunity to strengthen the social fiber of our global community.
Our team is growing in more ways than one – we’ve recently launched 17 babies (and counting!). Unanimously, our favorite and most impactful value is “Build a house you want to live in.” We strive to make decisions that are authentic for our people and help our customers become more successful.
Our application process was designed to promote equitable and unbiased hiring practices. We ask a small series of questions that are similar to what would be asked in the first interview. This helps us learn more about you right from the start so please be sure to answer each question thoughtfully. Each application will receive two screens by two different reviewers. Regardless of fit, you will hear back from us letting you know if we’ll be moving forward.