We would love you to:
- Always be there for the clients: make sure that they have everything they need to maximize the value of AhoyConnect.
- Be their voice: share customer thoughts and insights with the rest of our team to optimize the Ahoy user experience.
- Drive overall account health: from onboarding, product adoption, usage velocity, up to account renewals and growth and beyond.
- Stay open to new challenges: we are early and we move fast – occasional help in areas like pre-sales support, preparing customer case studies, or growing our own community might come in handy.
You’re a perfect candidate if you have:
- Passion for helping people fueled by strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Do-er mentality with a high degree of ownership and hunger to always learn and improve.
- Fluent spoken and written English (additional language proficiency is a plus).
- 3+ years of CS experience in a fast-paced environment, ideally in B2B SaaS.
- Experience in managing a remote team.
- Nice to have: watched the ‘Silicon Valley’ TV show at least twice 😎
Why choose Ahoy?
- We just closed our Seed round with the leading VCs from the region, launched the product, and onboarded first clients. This is just the first, tiny step – we aim to build a successful global business that will shape the future of community-led growth. We want you to have an impact and be a part of this journey.
- You will have a chance to work with some of the world’s most recognizable tech brands and further develop your customer-facing skills. We can also offer a great network of advisors that will help you grow.
- We’ve been remote before it was cool, and will stay remote-first forever.
- We run retreats (both before and after covid) – e.g., we’ve spent more than a month in Southeast Asia with the whole team.
- Flexible working hours and environment, believing in asynchronous, yet collaborative work, and having almost no meetings 🙂
- 💰 Attractive salary with ESOP (stock options)
- 💻 MacBook Pro (or your preferred laptop) + accessories
- 🏡 Home-office stipends for remote work equipment
- 📚 Budget for online courses, books, conferences, language lessons
- 🌅 Unlimited vacation and sick days
- 🏄🏼 Team retreats with Surf Office