Join Prestozon, a growing Amazon Advertising Management application! You will completely own the frontline customer success function at Prestozon by helping our awesome customers feel supported and empowered to use the tool to grow their business.
Prestozon has been growing quickly and we need help to keep up with the influx of support! This remote-work role is a great opportunity that includes handling both first-line support as well as second-level support of technical investigation of reported issues.
We are looking for a special person who is comfortable interacting with customer questions on both email and phone and looking to learn more about data forensics and critical thinking about technical flows. This person will play a crucial role in our small and friendly team, you’ll report directly to our Head of Support.
Prestozon is a small company and team members are expected to be able to wear a multitude of different hats. As an early employee, opportunities for learning and growth abound for you to grow in whatever ways you like, whether that be in sales, technical skills, copywriting, or design. Our goal is to shape the position to overlap with your relevant interests in order to ensure that you are engaged and satisfied in your role.
Your job will involve:
- Handling daily support tickets in a friendly and professional manner
- Coordinate with teammates to resolve issues quickly
- Clear documentation of issues, feedback, and feature requests
- Phone calls with important clients if needed for training or to get feedback
- Create support materials like knowledge base articles and educational blog posts
- Technical investigation of issues using tools like error logs, SQL query templates, and API calls, escalating when necessary
- Creatively solve any and all problems as the arise
- Fill operational gaps as needed, be ready and willing to innovate and expand with the company
- Friendly and honest attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Experience with support best practices and interested in helping establish Prestozon’s support process
- Experience with working remotely
- Independent worker, good judgement and decision-making
- Experience in technical software support a plus
- Experience with SQL, APIs, and error logs a plus
- Good understanding of Amazon or other digital advertising a major plus
We have a supportive, empowered, friendly company culture that promotes a healthy work-life balance. We care about ourselves as whole people, not just workers. We’re looking for someone with the right personality and drive, we’re more than happy to train for the right skills!
- Competitive salary
- Remote work – work from home or wherever you work best. Financial support for coworking membership.
- Excellent health insurance, plus dental and vision
- Paid trips out to San Francisco to work with the team (2-3x/year)
How To Apply
If this role sounds like the right fit for you, please send us your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the right fit for this role to Dierk Demers (email below).
We look forward to meeting you!
- Experience Level: 1-2 Year(s)
- Education Level: Not Required
- Working Hours: Full Time
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please email your details to jobs%2Bcustomersuccess@prestozon.com