Airhouse is a fully-funded, pre-launch logistics technology company based in downtown San Francisco.
We’d love to tell you all about what we’re building and the impact you’d have during our first call. For now, if you’re looking for an early stage startup solving an ambitious global problem, you’ll probably love what we’re building.
We’re looking for our first customer operations team member. You’ll manage the day-to-day communications with our customers and warehouse leads to make sure our operations work like clockwork.
This is a unique and exciting hybrid operations/customer-facing role for a person itching to kick off or deepen their career, with huge opportunity for advancement. This is a junior to mid-level role. We have some base skill requirements below, but we’ll train you on the rest.
This role will travel 50-75% of the time to start. Must live in the US.Preference given to candidates willing to relocate to one of our key partner cities.
Day in the life
- You’ll be the day-to-day contact for our customers, the creators of consumer goods companies. They design and sell everything under the sun, from home goods to cosmetics, games, apparel and innovative foodstuffs and beverages.
- You’ll be hands-on with their products, traveling between our current and future warehouses and HQ in San Francisco to collect and relay information so that our operations run like a well-oiled machine.
- You’ll quickly become an expert in all sorts of logistics tools and services: warehouse tech, freight and shipping carriers, sales and inventory tools, and Airhouse’s own growing product to quickly pinpoint and solve problems with inventory and shipments.
- You’ll help think up efficient ways to solve their problems, working with our entire team—including engineering, product and design—to design features for them, develop tools behind-the-scenes to make yourself more efficient, and write documentation.
- Over the coming months and years, you’ll have the opportunity to quickly grow your career with the company and solve progressively more complex and exciting problems.
Above all, you’re a creative problem solver. You enjoy working with people and aren’t afraid to speak up. You communicate clearly and professionally, no matter the medium. You write clearly and without fluff. You’re known for getting things done and get satisfaction from powering through dense to-do lists. You’re iterative and able to balance speed with integrity. Career-wise, you’re self-motivated and entrepreneurial—you love having your hands in many projects.
You’ll be Airhouse’s road warrior. To start, you’ll be traveling most of the month (depending on where you live), working with warehouses across the country. You’re high energy, adaptable, and love the learning, growth and gratification that come from making things happen in high-pressure environments. You want to see your work make an impact immediately.
You’re a sponge and it’s easy for you to pick up new technologies and wrap your head around new concepts.
You want to work on a problem that is ambitious, on a product that is in high demand, in a complex industry that has yet to fully modernize.
Salary and benefits
Your salary will be based on location and experience. Our HQ is in downtown San Francisco, but we’re a remote-first company. We have a flexible time off policy (take it when you need it), comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, ancillary) and paid parental leave, as well as other perks like team retreats.
Start date is ASAP. Interviewing on a rolling basis. Must be located in and authorized to work in the US.
We’d love to hear from you and share what we’re working on!