You’re a conceptual, big-picture thinker, responsible for inspiring your team and our clients – leading a team in developing strategy, brand direction and narrative, print, design, campaigns, and websites. You’re someone who thrives off of guiding and mentoring the day-to-day creative team while inspiring confidence and pride. You facilitate positive team morale through encouragement and motivation. You’re a great listener and will advocate for what is best for the client and your team, all while balancing timelines and budgets. You are responsive and flexible while not losing sight of the details. You set clear expectations and guidelines around performance, and provide structured feedback and guidance for your team’s professional development. You have a “can-do” attitude, a positive outlook, and a strong sense of pride in the quality of your work. Team leadership, mentorship, management, speaking, pitching, and motivation skills are an absolute necessity for this role.
- Oversee and guide high-quality creative execution across our portfolio of clientele.
- Drive best practices across all creative from concept to completion, directing creative strategy, and ensuring success and ROI for our clients.
- Commitment to living in alignment with Parisleaf values.
- Identify and magnify our client’s business purpose, by listening and guiding discussions with kindness and empathy.
- Motivate, inspire, lead, and mentor your colleagues, including your creative team, contractors, and partners.
- Collaborate with the business development team to help bring in new opportunities.
- Work closely with the project management and production teams to ensure timely deliverables are in line with the client’s goals and budget.
- Foster, in partnership with the leadership team, a collaborative team culture.
- Effectively support client presentations in collaboration with the creative team.
- Proudly fly the Parisleaf flag by positively promoting the brand name during external conversations and across social platforms.
- Relentlessly develop and enhance your own creative directing, management, and leadership skills.
- Demonstrate self-awareness, tact, and maturity when dealing with a wide variety of people and situations; navigating conflict, ambiguity, change, and facilitating positive resolution.
- Exhibit excellent communication skills across all modes of communication, both internally and externally.
- Identify and manage a network of external creative and content partners, as needed.
Original post here.
To apply for this job, please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org