As a Writer at BuildWitt, you’ll investigate and write about the best stories in the dirt world. Our dirt partners are amazing at building the world, but they don’t know how to tell their stories. You’ll be on the front lines helping them publish their experiences and knowledge on websites, blogs, social media, ads, video scripts, and more. No two days are ever the same at BuildWitt.
We want a writer who views their work as art. We have extremely high expectations at BuildWitt. You need to match our quality and level of storytelling in photography, video, web, and branding with our partner’s compelling stories. We don’t hire based on need — we hire based on cultural fit for the both of us. If you’re able to keep up, the possibilities are endless at our young and growing company.
This is a remote role with flexible hours and we have opportunities for full-time, part-time, or contract work.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Copywriting for web, social, blogs, whitepapers, ads, video and more.
- Quickly learn the earthmoving industry with an informal and authentic writing voice that’s true to our work.
- Work remotely with flexible hours – must be US based.
- Meet deadlines consistently – we trust you to do the right thing and execute.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or a related field is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Two years of relevant writing experience with a strong portfolio of blogs, web copy, advertising, social media posts, white papers, etc.
- Views writing as a form of art, not a job.
- The ability to talk with all sorts of people remotely and in-person in less than ideal settings — job sites, mining projects, etc.
- The ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines.
- WordPress experience preferred.
- Bonus points if you love dirt / have any dirt related experience!
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit buildwittmediagroup.applytojob.com.