The Content Specialist position is vital to the success of our company, working within the marketing department to coordinate, produce, and edit content for Empire Flippers. You will need to have strong written and editorial skills, with the ability to produce your own content while also maintaining voice and quality assurance working with other writers.
It’s important to have a basic understanding of SEO and social media marketing principles so you can write content optimized for both. Your job will consist of reading, collecting, and sculpturing data to create engaging pieces of story-driven content.
Overall, the content specialist position is a creative growth function for the brand with the goal to increase lead nurturing at every single level of the marketing funnel using content. We want you to be comfortable collaborating within a team and also comfortable managing several different writers and projects at once.
Here’s a look at some of the tasks and processes you’ll be responsible for:
- Outreach to off-site publications and websites with a goal of creating 1 in-depth industry-related blog post per month.
- Manage content flow from outsourced content agencies.
- Optimize content with best SEO industry practices.
- Monitor mentions and backlinks across the web for potential content opportunities.
- Create and manage on-going Q&A database (Quora, Reddit, Facebook groups etc.), including writing answers to be published under DM and CMO’s name.
- Manage and improve the on-going editorial calendar.
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit empireflippers.com.