SimpleTiger LLC is a digital marketing agency with the mission to provide simple, effective marketing to clients we love so they can get the customers they need. We do SEO (search engine optimization) for SaaS (software as a service) companies and we specialize in helping our clients build strong content that converts and drives engagement, we build links to that content so it ranks better in search and we help our clients determine their keyword strategy and optimize their site from a technical perspective so they can get the most out of SEO. We’re currently a team of 6 full-time employees with a larger list of contractors we work with to produce content for our clients. You can read more about SimpleTiger and our team on our website.
We are looking for candidates who possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically. Content Production Manager duties include producing editorial calendars based off of provided keyword research, producing content outlines, editing and proofreading and managing a content team, among other tasks.
Content Production Managers should be comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of content production. Here, content is defined as blog posts, landing page content and resources such as pillar pages (long-form assets), video transcripts, infographic content, etc.
Content Production Manager Responsibilities
- Creating editorial calendars.
- Editing and proofreading content.
- Managing a content team consisting of writers, graphic designers, videographers, etc.
- Brainstorming with team members to develop new ideas.
- Building a following on social media.
- Providing editorial, creative and technical support to team members.
- Tracking web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Managing content across all platforms, including email and social media.
Content Production Manager Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, English or related field.
- 3-4 years agency experience or in a similar role.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly computer literate and advanced knowledge of HTML.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Experience with social media management.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Strong leadership qualities.
SimpleTiger is a small, growing company with a long history of providing simple, effective marketing results for our clients. A job at SimpleTiger includes several benefits such as:
- We’re an entirely remote team meaning we don’t have a central office you need to report to and you can work from home or anywhere in the world you may be at the time.
- We’re a Results Only Work Environment meaning we’re only concerned with the results our team is able to generate as it pertains to our goals and the goals of our clients. So long as your work is getting done we don’t care where, when, how, or what you do to achieve the results we need to achieve as long as they align with our core values
- A flexible work schedule meaning you can work whenever is best for you. So long as you’re available for scheduled calls (internal and external) then we don’t care what time you do your work. Some of us work later in the day, some earlier, some at night and since some of us are traveling around the world the schedule can be sporadic.
We provide 3 major motivators to all of our team members and we call this our MAP:
- Mastery – We provide education through internal consulting, conversations and investments into educational material so you can constantly be growing in your career. If you don’t know how to do something crucial to your role, let us know and we’ll figure out how to educate you together.
- Autonomy – We give complete autonomy to our team in terms of figuring out how to achieve an end result and what to do to get there. We provide recommendations and ideas to start with but you’ll be allowed to stretch your wings and really do your best in owning your purpose to achieve success.
- Purpose – Your purpose is the single most important thing you can do at SimpleTiger. We try to keep it simple and clear so you’re never confused about what you need to do.
You can read more about SimpleTiger here.
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit accounts.google.com.