content on the web. We help companies—particularly B2B SaaS businesses—grow by making great content that their audience loves.
Our focus is on long-form, written content that helps companies educate their audience (executives, managers, and other specialized professionals in their field) on strategies and tactics for being successful in their work. Product, design, marketing, sales, and engineering are the main topic areas we cover.
This is a writing-focused role that also requires direct contact with customers. In addition to high-quality writing, successful candidates should be able to demonstrate the ability to manage customer accounts and their content workflows.
This role reports to a content strategist, and also works closely with one or more of our editors.
You’re a fit for the Content Marketing Manager role if:
- You’re interested in content marketing as a career
- You have experience writing long-form content (1,500 words or more)
- You’re well-organized and independently motivated
- You love working directly with customers and/or stakeholders
- You’re able to describe or create a content strategy for a given audience
- You want to improve your writing by working closely with an editor
- You have knowledge of, or direct experience with, on-page SEO
- You understand distribution channels for content, including search engines, social media, and email
- You have experience with content marketing for B2B, SaaS companies, startups, ecommerce, or another similar industry
We’re a fully remote organization with team members scattered around the world. We have an eclectic team of scientists, journalists, operations folks, and more.
Animalz recognizes that the best content in the world can’t be created without input from a wide variety of perspectives and experiences. As such, we are committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all employees. We do not discriminate in candidate screenings, interviews, or employment on the basis of factors including race, ancestry, religion, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, age, parental status, political association, military history, or any other status protected by law.
About our benefits:
- Work from anywhere you like, as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time business hours and can be available for customer calls
- Health insurance, covering 80% of the premium for health and 99% for vision and dental
- 20 paid days off per year
- Unlimited sick and personal days
- Parental leave for both primary and secondary care providers
- Monthly health and lunch stipends
- Learning opportunities like internal workshops, talks, and attending conferences
If you have questions or need assistance during the application process:
If you have a question about this role that hasn’t been answered here, or would like to ask about workplace accommodations, please reach out to workwithus @ https://www.animalz.co. Thank you!