We’re looking for a Content Marketing Developer to join our team. You’ll have the chance to work in many different areas, on websites that are viewed by hundreds of thousands of people every month.
- Learning Content: We love to learn new things. That’s why we love to help our users and community learn new things, too. Our learning content on Git and lots of other development topics is read by hundreds of thousands of people every month. This allows you to learn lots of new things – and teach them to our community at the same time! The content you produce can take many forms (https://www.git-tower.com/blog/visual-studio-code-1 + guest posts, tutorials, https://www.git-tower.com/learn/git/videos, webinars…) and be about any topic that’s interesting for our community.
- Growth Marketing: Besides creating new content, we also work hard to make our existing content more successful: email automations, SEO, A/B tests, performance improvements, professional popup campaigns, and countless little improvements help us optimize our projects and content all the time.
- Tech & Tools: We’re using a broad, modern collection of tools for our marketing: you’ll find Google Analytics, ActiveCampaign, Ahrefs, OptinMonster, and many more in your tool belt.
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years experience in web development
- Fluent in English
- Advanced knowledge of Git and version control
- You are a good and mindful communicator
- You are open to learn our toolchain (e.g. GitHub, Heroku, Zendesk, ActiveCampaign, Postmark and their APIs)
- very reliable & thorough: you accept responsibility for your own work and its quality
- hungry to be part of a team that creates things that matter
- self-motivated and capable of working remotely
- open to discussions and a mindful communicator
- willing to be part of a team & yet able to work independently
- paying attention to detail
- open-minded and respectful – regarding people, technologies and projects
- happy to become part of a small, international team of friendly & skilled professionals
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit www.git-tower.com.