Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10), SBT (UTC +11), GMT (UTC +0), MSK (UTC +3), CEST (UTC +2), BST (UTC +1), JST (UTC +9), CST (UTC +8), WIB (UTC +7), MMT (UTC +6:30), BST (UTC +6), NPT (UTC +5:45), IST (UTC +5:30), UZT (UTC +5), IRDT (UTC +4:30), GST (UTC +4)
You’ll manage the relationships and workflow between internal and external content creators, including freelancers and content agencies. You’ll perform high-standard developmental, line, and copy edits, and proofread content written by internal and external contributors, freelancers, and agency writers.
- Work with Content and Product Marketers to develop and implement our bottom-of-the-funnel content strategy.
- Help track and measure the impact of Hotjar’s content channel; identify what works and what doesn’t and suggest improvements and experiments.
- Make editorial decisions based on optimization opportunities identified by the Content & SEO Strategist.
- Build deep relationships with Hotjar’s product teams as internal subject matter experts.
- Put the customer at the center of everything you do by speaking to them, listening to them, and creating unique content-driven experiences for them.
- You have a strong knowledge of the relationship between SEO and Content.
- You have experience editing at all stages and have managed the creation and distribution of marketing content.
- You are data-informed and understand the impact of Content on business metrics.
- You have a strong knowledge of how Content Marketing can be tailored to an audience of product and UX teams, and have edited or managed the editorial process for content written about product experience, web and behavior analytics, and UX.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture, and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party.